Online resources – Chourmouzis et al. 2009
The information on this page is supplementary material for the publication:
C. Chourmouzis, A.D. Yanchuk, A. Hamann, P. Smets, and S.N. Aitken. 2009.
Forest Tree Genetic Conservation Status Report 1: In situ conservation status of all indigenous BC species. Centre for Forest Conservation Genetics, Forest Genetics Council of BC, and BC Ministry of Forests and Range, Forest Science Program, Victoria, BC Technical Report 053. www.for.gov.bc.ca/hfd/pubs/Docs/Tr/Tr053.htm
1. Subzone/variant climate data derived using Climate BC
2. Subzone/variant climate analysis
3. Subzone and variant names and codes
4. Subzone/variant and Protected Area maps for each BEC zone
5. Species range maps including in situ conservation statistics
6. Species distribution pie charts by zone and subzone
7. Protected Area and land use statistics for subzone/variant groupings by BEC zone.
8. Protected Area rankings by BEC zone.